We hope you love your purchase from The Sports Edit, and that it fits perfectly. But if you are not happy, then we promise to give you a refund and to make the process as easy as possible.
FREE: UK Returns are free & easy
Click here for your: Returns Form (PDF)
Click here for your: Free returns label
Please make sure your item is returned within 28 days from point of purchase. Just follow the process outlined below.
Orders made after 27th November 2017 have an extended Christmas returns period until the 14th January 2018.
How do I return something?
- Please fill out your reason for return on the returns note included with your original delivery note and include it inside the package with your product.
- All returns to The Sports Edit must have a completed Returns Form (PDF). Items sent without a valid Returns Form cannot be processed and will be returned to the sender.
- Re-pack the item securely in either the original packaging, or in another appropriate package or envelope. Please ensure your items are packaged adequately.
- Please return your item with all swing tags and packaging.
- For Express International deliveries returns are managed via DHL, for Standard delivery and UK Express delivery returns are managed via Royal Mail.
Royal Mail Returns
- Print your free returns label at https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/324 and attach it to your package.
- Please note the tracking number which is placed under the barcode on this label
- Return the package by using the Royal Mail counters and please ensure you obtain proof of postage, and please keep a note your tracking number, which you can find under the large barcode. This allows you to track your return.
- Follow the instructions on the returns form
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance generating a DHL returns label, and then book collection at DHL’s E-Returns tool
- Please make sure that you keep a copy of the DHL airway bill
Returns via The Sports Edit store
- Fill out your reason for return on the returns note included with your original delivery note, then take the product and a print out of your delivery note to the store
- Please have the relevant credit or debit card with you, as we can only refund to the same card
- We cannot offer returns on PayPal, as it is an online only payment processor. We can offer exchanges, or if you want a return please follow one of the other return routes outlined here.
Who pays for what on returns?
UK returns are absolutely FREE
Unfortunately we are unable to offer free returns to international customers. Returns will be accepted if received within 28 days of purchase, but you are responsible for return shipping costs.
What is the returns policy?
- Return goods within 28 days for UK based customers
- Return goods within 28 days for International customers
- Faulty items may be returned at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited to the original card that was used for purchase. Please allow 5 working days to process the refund.
- If goods are damaged, soiled, show signs of wear and tear, or returned without original labels they will not be accepted for refund.
- Socks and underwear are not eligible for return for hygiene reasons (bra tops are)
- Water Bottles are not eligible for return for hygiene reasons
- Footwear should be returned unmarked, and should only be tried on indoors, and be returned in its original box and packaging.
- When trying on clothing please avoid wearing make-up, deodorant or fragrance which may leave a mark or scent on clothes. We cannot accept returns of marked items.
- Yoga mats: Please make sure you check carefully the thickness and weight of the yoga mat before purchasing, because for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on mats that have been unrolled, or if the wrapping or seal around the mat have been removed.
- Electronics are not eligible for return or exchange unless the device is in its original packaging and condition.
- Hangtags, labels, dust bags, and any other designer labelling should not be removed, and should be included in the return.
- You are responsible for adequately packaging your returned items. The Sports Edit reserves the right to refuse returns on items which are damaged in transit as a result of inadequate packaging.
- Exchanges: currently we can only exchange your product for the same product in a different colour or size. If you wish to exchange for a different style, please return your item and process a new order for the style you want.