Returns & Exchanges
We hope you love your purchase from The Sports Edit, but if you are not happy, you can return your items to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
*Please note that due to the COVID-19 situation, we have extended our returns period until 31st May 2020 to 45 days from purchase.
*Please note that we are currently experiencing delays with returns processing - it may take up to 7 days to process your return once received into the warehouse
- UK Returns
FREE UK RETURNS:
We work with ReBOUND to offer you several options to return your item to us. To return your item, follow the link below to our returns portal where you can select the items you want to return, choose your returns method and print your label.
CLICK HERE TO CREATE UK RETURNS
Please note that you will need your original order number to hand, which would have been included in your order confirmation email or parcel slip, and please include the '#' e.g #33687. Please note that the price appearing on ReBOUND excludes VAT, however, the full amount paid will be refunded to you.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Returns
Unfortunately we are unable to cover the cost of international returns, with the exception of German returns, however, we work with warehouses around the globe to make returns as easy and low cost as possible for our international customers.
To return your item, follow the link below to our returns portal where you can select the items you want to return, pay for your returns method and print your label.
CLICK HERE TO CREATE INTERNATIONAL RETURNS
Please note that you will need your original order number to hand, which would have been included in your order confirmation email or parcel slip, and please include the '#' e.g #33687
We do advise that you return your order to us with a tracked service as we cannot cover any losses.
If your country is not listed on our returns portal, you can send your order back to us with your preferred method to the below address, just make sure to include your order number in the parcel:
The Sports Edit ℅ Intermail Ltd
Canal View Road
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
- The Sports Edit Returns Policy
- Due to COVID-19, we have extended our returns policy for all customers to 45 days. This is valid for orders placed from 1st March 2020 until 31st May 2020.
- Return goods within 30 days for UK based customers
- Return goods within 30 days for International customers
- Faulty items may be returned at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited to the original card that was used for purchase. Please allow 5 working days for the refund to be processed. Please note that this does not include the cost of the delivery.
- In some circumstances, your delivery charge may be refunded, for example, if your entire order was faulty or incorrect, or if your order has been cancelled under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- If goods are damaged, soiled, show signs of wear and tear, or returned without original labels they will not be accepted for refund and will be returned to you.
- Socks and underwear are not eligible for return for hygiene reasons (sports bras and bra tops are)
- Water Bottles are not eligible for return for hygiene reasons
- Footwear should be returned unmarked, and should only be tried on indoors, and be returned in its original box and packaging.
- When trying on clothing please avoid wearing make-up, deodorant or fragrance which may leave a mark or scent on clothes. We cannot accept returns of marked items.
- Yoga mats: Please make sure you check carefully the thickness and weight of the yoga mat before purchasing, because for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on mats that have been unrolled, or if the wrapping or seal around the mat have been removed.
- Electronics are not eligible for return or exchange unless the device is in its original packaging and condition.
- Hangtags, labels, dust bags, and any other designer labelling should not be removed, and should be included in the return.
- You are responsible for adequately packaging your returned items. The Sports Edit reserves the right to refuse returns on items which are damaged in transit as a result of inadequate packaging. Returns that are received and deemed to be in an unsellable condition, will be rejected and returned to you.
- Exchanges: currently we can only exchange your product for the same product in a different colour or size. If you wish to exchange for a different style, please return your item and process a new order for the style you want.
Your most common returns questions answered, if you have any other questions, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do I do if my item is faulty?
First of all, we're so sorry that you've received a faulty item or that your item hasn't performed to the high standards we expect from our brands.
Please get in touch as soon as you can with our customer service team who will endeavour to rectify this for you as soon as possible. Please contact us via email email@example.com or by phone 0203 793 0964 (9am-5pm UK time, Monday to Friday).
- When will I receive my refund?
Once our warehouse receives your unwanted item(s), they will process it within 5 working days. The customer service team will then be notified of the return and will process the refund or exchange. Once complete, you will receive an email confirmation.
For refunds, depending on your bank, the money will be back into your account within 5-10 working days.
Our returns portal makes it easy for you to keep track of the progress of your return. If you want to check, just log in to the portal and click Track my Return.
- Do you offer exchanges?
Yes we do. However, currently we can only exchange your product for the same product in a different colour or size. If you wish to exchange for a different style, please return your item and process a new order for the style you want.
To process your item for an exchange, simply log on to our returns portal, enter your order details, select the item for 'Exchange' and then print off your label. Once we've received your unwanted item back, we will then process the exchange.
CLICK HERE TO CREATE AN EXCHANGE
- Can you reserve a size for me if I request an exchange?
Unfortunately we cannot hold items for customers so if you are worried about stock or need the different size urgently, we suggest returning your item for a refund and placing a new order for the desired size.
Question? Get in touch
Phone: 0203 793 0964 (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)