TERMS & CONDITIONS of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
This website (the “Website”) is the website of The Sports Edit Limited of Studio 419, The Print Rooms, 164/180 Union Street, London, United Kingdom, SE1 0LH (company number 09331295) (the “Company”).
By entering the Website, and/or any page accessible on this site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set out below (the “Terms”) without modification. By accessing and using the Website, you acknowledge that you are bound by the Terms.
If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you should not access or use the Website.
The Company may modify the Terms in its absolute discretion from time to time without individual notice to you. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
Please in any event signify that you accept the Terms by clicking I ACCEPT at the foot of the page.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website, and all the information and graphic representations or images on it (“Content”), are owned by, or licensed to the Company. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Content are the sole and exclusive property of the Company or its licensors.
You may view the Website on your computer screen and print the Content on your printer for your personal and non-commercial use only. For the avoidance of doubt, anything printed will form part of the Content.
Without the Company’s written consent, you may not use, transfer, copy or reproduce any part of the Content, the Website or its source HTML code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing its content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading.
You warrant that it is legal for you to view this site in the jurisdiction to which you are subject. You are responsible for compliance with all laws of that jurisdiction, in viewing or using the Content.
USING THE WEBSITE
Wherever you are asked to provide information in connection with the Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details. You are not obliged to provide the Company with any optional information requested.
You agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use, or create a false identity or origin or e-mail address or try to mislead us or others as to identity or origin of any communications or to provide inaccurate or unreliable contact details;
- modify, access or make available data stored on a computer or device which you have accessed through our network, when either: the owner of the data, computer or device has taken steps to prevent you from doing this; or the owner has expressed a wish that you do not do this;
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or do anything which might impair its functionality;
- use the Website in any way to send unsolicited (commercial or otherwise) e-mail (“Spam”) or any material for marketing or publicity purposes, or any similar abuse of either;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, defamatory offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, “trojan horses”, “worms”, or any other harmful software;
- falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in a file made available via the Website;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the Website.
The promoter is The Sports Edit whose registered office is at Studio 419, The Print Rooms, 164/180 Union Street, London, United Kingdom, SE1 0LH. Employees of The Sports Edit or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with a competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. To be in with a chance of winning, entrants must answer the question correctly and provide an email address. The winner will be chosen at random via a draw and contacted. There will be one winner. The winner will be given 7 days to respond. If they do not respond within this time, a new winner will be chosen at random. By entering a competition you agree to receive marketing communications from The Sports Edit. The winner will be requested to take a picture of their prize to send to The Sports Edit. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
· Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.