ON Running Men's Size Guide
The Sports Edit size recommendation:
On Running size recommendations by style:
Cloud - go 0.5 bigger
Cloud Waterproof - go 1 size bigger
Cloud X - go true to size
Cloudflow - go true to size
Cloudswift - go 0.5 bigger
Cloudflyer - go true to size. The Cloudflyer fits slightly wider feet than most On Running models
Cloudstratus - go true to size. The Cloudstratus fits slightly wider feet than most On Running models
We generally find that the On Cloud shoes run small, so we recommend sizing up half a size. For the Cloud Waterproof we recommend sizing up a full size. The Cloudswift also tends to run slightly small, so we recommend sizing up half a size. On shoes tend to be relatively narrow, especially in the toe box. If you have wider feet, the Cloudflyer and Cloudstratus are the best models for you, as they have more room in the toebox.
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
For On Running size recommendations by style, please see above.
Not sure which size to choose?
If you have any questions or need help deciding, that’s what we’re here for! Please contact our customer service team who would be happy to assist - email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 793 0964.
- FREE UK Standard Delivery on orders over £70 - 2-4 working Days
- £3.50 - Standard UK Delivery 2-4 working days
- £4.50 - Hermes Express Delivery - 1-2 working days (Order before 5pm. Excludes weekends and Bank holidays)
- £5.95 - DPD Next Day Delivery - 1 working day (Order before 5pm. Excludes weekends and Bank holidays)
Shipping to Europe:
- Standard Delivery from €5 (3-10 Day Delivery)
- Express shipping available from €13.00 (2-5 day delivery)
- DHL 1 Day Express Shipping available for orders under €150 for Ireland, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands and Austria.
Shipping to the USA:
- FREE USA Standard Delivery on orders over $150/£115
- Express DHL Shipping £16.00 (1-2 Day delivery)
Shipping internationally? Click here for rates.
COVID-19 Delivery - delays are still expected, for up to date information, please visit our FAQs page
- Free UK Returns
- Free German Returns
- Easy, low cost International Returns to local warehouses
- 30 Day Return Policy - extended to 11th January for any orders processed on or after 15th November
- We work with ReBOUND to offer you several options to return your item to us to make it as easy and convenient as possible
See below for the full range of delivery services we offer.
|FREE Standard UK (Royal Mail)||2-3 Working Days||FREE
orders over £60
|Standard UK (Royal Mail)||2-3 Working Days||£3.95|
|Next Day UK (DPD)||Next Day||order before 1pm
|FREE Standard Europe (Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||FREE
on orders over £159
|Austria, Belgium, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands (Standard - Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||£4.50|
|Greece, Italy, Republic of Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Denmark - (Standard Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||£6.50|
|Romania - (Standard Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||£7.95|
|Republic of Ireland - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£10.95|
|Austria, Belgium, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£12.50|
|Greece, Italy, Finland, Sweden, Denmark - (Express DHL)||2-4 working days||£13.50|
|Romania - (Express DHL)||2-4 working days||£14.50|
|FREE Standard Royal Mail (Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||FREE
on orders over £115
|USA - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£8|
|Canada - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£5.95|
|Australia - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£9|
|Hong Kong - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£7.95|
|Canada - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£13.95|
|USA - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£10.95|
|Hong Kong - (Express DHL)||1-4 working days||£15.95|
These podium-topping, athlete-approved Cloud trainers are iconic. Enjoy an energy-generating Speedboard, unmatched cushioning and zero-gravity foam Cloud elements all in a new Midnight/Ocean colourway. Made for urban adventures, road runs and everyday wear.
- Zero-Gravity foam
- Cloud elements
- Speed-lacing system
- Antimicrobial mesh
- Neutral stability
Size & Fit
On Cloud - go 0.5 bigger The Cloud comes up a little small, so we recommend buying half a size up in this model. Weight: 230g | 8.11 oz Heel-toe offset: 6mm
All trainers on thesportsedit.com are shown in UK sizes.
Fabric & Care
CloudTec sole, Zero-Gravity foam, Mesh upper