Adidas Womens Trainers Size Guide
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
The Sports Edit size recommendation:
For adidas trainers we generally recommend taking your usual trainer size, however, if intending to use for running, you may want to size up by half a size for a more comfortable fit.
Not sure which size to choose?
If you have any questions or need help deciding, that’s what we’re here for! Please contact our customer service team who would be happy to assist - email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 793 0964.
- FREE UK Standard Delivery on orders over £60 - 2-8 Days
- £3.95 - Standard UK Delivery 2-8 days
- £5.95 - DPD Express 1-2 Day Delivery (Order before 1pm. Excludes weekends and Bank Holidays)
Shipping to Europe:
- FREE Europe Standard Delivery on orders over €150/£130
- Standard Delivery from £5.00 (3-6 days)
- Express DHL Shipping available from £12.00 (1-2 Day Delivery)
Shipping to the USA:
- FREE USA Standard Delivery on orders over $150/£115
- Express DHL Shipping £15.00 (1-2 Day Delivery)
Shipping internationally? Click here for rates.
COVID-19 Delivery - delays are expected, for up to date information, please visit our FAQs page
- Free UK Returns
- Free German Returns
- Easy, low cost International Returns to local warehouses
- 45 Day Extended Return Policy
- We work with ReBOUND to offer you several options to return your item to us to make it as easy and convenient as possible
See below for the full range of delivery services we offer.
|FREE Standard UK (Royal Mail)||2-3 Working Days||FREE
orders over £60
|Standard UK (Royal Mail)||2-3 Working Days||£3.95|
|Next Day UK (DPD)||Next Day||order before 1pm
|FREE Standard Europe (Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||FREE
on orders over £159
|Austria, Belgium, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands (Standard - Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||£4.50|
|Greece, Italy, Republic of Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Denmark - (Standard Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||£6.50|
|Romania - (Standard Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||£7.95|
|Republic of Ireland - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£10.95|
|Austria, Belgium, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£12.50|
|Greece, Italy, Finland, Sweden, Denmark - (Express DHL)||2-4 working days||£13.50|
|Romania - (Express DHL)||2-4 working days||£14.50|
|FREE Standard Royal Mail (Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||FREE
on orders over £115
|USA - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£8|
|Canada - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£5.95|
|Australia - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£9|
|Hong Kong - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£7.95|
|Canada - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£13.95|
|USA - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£10.95|
|Hong Kong - (Express DHL)||1-4 working days||£15.95|
Run your miles in style in these striking lightweight Ultraboost X 3D Shoes from adidas by Stella McCartney. Beyond style credentials these shoes deliver supreme comfort, adapting to the changing shape of your foot as you run. Also featuring the signature responsive boost midsole and the stabilising torsion system, so your run reaches new heights.
- Primeknit 360 textile upper
- Stabilising Torsion System
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Stretchweb outsole
- Fitcounter heel
- Compression fit adaptive arch
Colour: Black / White
Size & Fit
All trainers on thesportsedit.com are shown in UK sizes.
Hugs the foot
Fabric & Care
Primeknit 360 textile upper
Flexible Stretchweb outsole