Adidas Womens Trainers Size Guide
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
The Sports Edit size recommendation:
For adidas trainers we generally recommend taking your usual trainer size, however, if intending to use for running, you may want to size up by half a size for a more comfortable fit.
Not sure which size to choose?
If you have any questions or need help deciding, that’s what we’re here for! Please contact our customer service team who would be happy to assist - email us email@example.com or call us on 0203 793 0964.
- FREE UK Standard Delivery on orders over £70 - 2-4 working Days
- £3.50 - Standard UK Delivery 2-4 working days
- £4.50 - Hermes Express Delivery - 1-2 working days (Order before 5pm. Excludes weekends and Bank holidays)
- £5.95 - DPD Next Day Delivery - 1 working day (Order before 5pm. Excludes weekends and Bank holidays)
Shipping to Europe:
- Standard Delivery from €5 (3-10 Day Delivery)
- Express shipping available from €13.00 (2-5 day delivery)
- DHL 1 Day Express Shipping available for orders under €150 for Ireland, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands and Austria.
Shipping to the USA:
- FREE USA Standard Delivery on orders over $150/£115
- Express DHL Shipping £16.00 (1-2 Day delivery)
Shipping internationally? Click here for rates.
COVID-19 Delivery - delays are still expected, for up to date information, please visit our FAQs page
- Free UK Returns
- Free German Returns
- Easy, low cost International Returns to local warehouses
- 30 Day Return Policy - extended to 11th January for any orders processed on or after 15th November
- We work with ReBOUND to offer you several options to return your item to us to make it as easy and convenient as possible
See below for the full range of delivery services we offer.
|FREE Standard UK (Royal Mail)||2-3 Working Days||FREE
orders over £60
|Standard UK (Royal Mail)||2-3 Working Days||£3.95|
|Next Day UK (DPD)||Next Day||order before 1pm
|FREE Standard Europe (Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||FREE
on orders over £159
|Austria, Belgium, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands (Standard - Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||£4.50|
|Greece, Italy, Republic of Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Denmark - (Standard Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||£6.50|
|Romania - (Standard Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||£7.95|
|Republic of Ireland - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£10.95|
|Austria, Belgium, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£12.50|
|Greece, Italy, Finland, Sweden, Denmark - (Express DHL)||2-4 working days||£13.50|
|Romania - (Express DHL)||2-4 working days||£14.50|
|FREE Standard Royal Mail (Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||FREE
on orders over £115
|USA - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£8|
|Canada - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£5.95|
|Australia - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£9|
|Hong Kong - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£7.95|
|Canada - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£13.95|
|USA - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£10.95|
|Hong Kong - (Express DHL)||1-4 working days||£15.95|
Super-fast and light, adidas' SL20 SUMMER.RDY Shoes offer a snappy ride to help you beat your PB. Built with Lightstrike cushioning and a seamless upper for a locked-in feel, they're perfect for time trials and sprints.
- Continental Rubber outsole
- Lightstrike cushioning
- Breathable mesh upper
- Lace closure
Manufacturing No. FW2198
Size & Fit
All trainers on thesportsedit.com are shown in UK sizes.
Weight: 230 g (size UK 8.5) Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel 24 mm / forefoot 14 mm)
Fabric & Care
Seamless stretch mesh upper, Lightstrike cushioning with Continental Rubber outsole