Adidas Womens Trainers Size Guide
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
The Sports Edit size recommendation:
For adidas trainers we generally recommend taking your usual trainer size, however, if intending to use for running, you may want to size up by half a size for a more comfortable fit.
Not sure which size to choose?
If you have any questions or need help deciding, that’s what we’re here for! Please contact our customer service team who would be happy to assist - email us email@example.com or call us on 0203 793 0964.
- FREE UK Standard Delivery on orders over £70 - 4 working Days (please allow additional 48 hours for order processing)
- £4.00 - Standard UK Delivery 4 working days (please allow additional 48 hours for order processing)
- £6.00 - Hermes Express Delivery - 1-2 working Days (Order before 1pm. Excludes weekends and Bank Holidays)
Shipping to Europe:
- Standard Delivery from £5.00 (2-10 Day Delivery)
- Express DHL Shipping available from £14.00 (1-2 Day Delivery)
Shipping to the USA:
- FREE USA Standard Delivery on orders over $150/£115
- Express DHL Shipping £17.00 (1-2 Day Delivery)
Shipping internationally? Click here for rates.
COVID-19 Delivery - delays are still expected, for up to date information, please visit our FAQs page
- Free UK Returns
- Free German Returns
- Easy, low cost International Returns to local warehouses
- 90 Day Return Policy
- We work with ReBOUND to offer you several options to return your item to us to make it as easy and convenient as possible
See below for the full range of delivery services we offer.
|FREE Standard UK (Royal Mail)||2-3 Working Days||FREE
orders over £60
|Standard UK (Royal Mail)||2-3 Working Days||£3.95|
|Next Day UK (DPD)||Next Day||order before 1pm
|FREE Standard Europe (Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||FREE
on orders over £159
|Austria, Belgium, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands (Standard - Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||£4.50|
|Greece, Italy, Republic of Ireland, Finland, Sweden, Denmark - (Standard Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||£6.50|
|Romania - (Standard Royal Mail International)||5-10 working days||£7.95|
|Republic of Ireland - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£10.95|
|Austria, Belgium, Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£12.50|
|Greece, Italy, Finland, Sweden, Denmark - (Express DHL)||2-4 working days||£13.50|
|Romania - (Express DHL)||2-4 working days||£14.50|
|FREE Standard Royal Mail (Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||FREE
on orders over £115
|USA - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£8|
|Canada - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£5.95|
|Australia - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£9|
|Hong Kong - (Standard Royal Mail International)||7-10 working days||£7.95|
|Canada - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£13.95|
|USA - (Express DHL)||1-3 working days||£10.95|
|Hong Kong - (Express DHL)||1-4 working days||£15.95|
The new adidas Senseboost Go Shoes in a core black colourway will become your go-to shoe for urban running. These shoes are made of breathable knit with a foot-hugging fit, the energy returning Boost technology midsole and the Stretchweb Rubber which gives you superior traction.
- Knit upper
- Boost midsole
- Stretchweb rubber outsole
- Lace closure
- Stable and breathable
- Supportive for city running
Manufacturing No. EF0708
Size & Fit
All trainers on thesportsedit.com are shown in UK sizes.
Weight: 274 g (size UK 8.5). Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel 18 mm / forefoot 10 mm)
Fabric & Care
Knit upper, Boost midsole, Stretchweb rubber outsole