We hope you love your purchase from The Sports Edit, and that it fits perfectly. But if you are not happy, then we promise to give you a refund and to make the process as easy as possible.
- UK Returns
FREE: UK Returns are free & easy. Please make sure your item is returned within 28 days from point of purchase. Just follow the process outlined below:
We work with ReBOUND to offer you several options to return your item to us.
We offer FREE UK Returns via Royal Mail or you can choose to use a selection of other services for a small fee starting from £2.99
To return your item, follow the link below to our returns portal where you can select the items you want to return, choose your returns method and print your label.
Please note that you will need your original order number to hand which would have been included in your order confirmation email and please include the '#' e.g #25687. Unfortunately the price appearing on ReBOUND excludes VAT, however, the full amount paid will be refunded to you.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
Click here to Create UK Return
Returns via The Sports Edit store
- Simply take the product (in the original packaging with all labels attached) and a print out of your delivery note to the store
- Please have the relevant credit or debit card with you, as we can only refund to the same card
- We cannot offer returns on PayPal, as it is an online only payment processor. We can offer exchanges, or if you want a return please follow one of the other return routes outlined here.
- International Returns
Unfortunately we are unable to cover the cost of international returns, however, we work with warehouses around the globe to make returns as easy and low cost as possible for our international customers.
To find out more and process your return, follow the link below where you see the returns options for your country, pay for your return and print off your returns label
Please note that you will need your original order number to hand which would have been included in your order confirmation email and please include the '#' e.g #25687
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to Create International Return
- The Sports Edit Returns Policy
- Return goods within 28 days for UK based customers
- Return goods within 28 days for International customers
- Faulty items may be returned at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will be credited to the original card that was used for purchase. Please allow 5 working days for the refund to be processed. Please note that this does not include the cost of the delivery.
- In some circumstances, your delivery charge may be refunded, for example, if your entire order was faulty or incorrect, or if your order has been cancelled under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- If goods are damaged, soiled, show signs of wear and tear, or returned without original labels they will not be accepted for refund and will be returned to you.
- Socks and underwear are not eligible for return for hygiene reasons (sports bras and bra tops are)
- Water Bottles are not eligible for return for hygiene reasons
- Footwear should be returned unmarked, and should only be tried on indoors, and be returned in its original box and packaging.
- When trying on clothing please avoid wearing make-up, deodorant or fragrance which may leave a mark or scent on clothes. We cannot accept returns of marked items.
- Yoga mats: Please make sure you check carefully the thickness and weight of the yoga mat before purchasing, because for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on mats that have been unrolled, or if the wrapping or seal around the mat have been removed.
- Electronics are not eligible for return or exchange unless the device is in its original packaging and condition.
- Hangtags, labels, dust bags, and any other designer labelling should not be removed, and should be included in the return.
- You are responsible for adequately packaging your returned items. The Sports Edit reserves the right to refuse returns on items which are damaged in transit as a result of inadequate packaging. Returns that are received and deemed to be in an unsellable condition, will be rejected and returned to you.
- Exchanges: currently we can only exchange your product for the same product in a different colour or size. If you wish to exchange for a different style, please return your item and process a new order for the style you want.
- Extended Christmas Returns
We are extending our returns period for Christmas so if you purchase an item after the 15th November, you have until the 15th January to return your item. Please follow the processes outlined above to proceed with your return.
Question? Get in touch
Phone: 0203 793 0964 (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)