The Sports Edit: 5km bootcamp run with Midnight Runners
What is it?
The Sports Edit have teamed up with the cool kids at Midnight Runners to host an epic evening of social running around Coal Drops Yard.
We recently opened our new flagship store at the fantastic Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross. As we’ve settled into our digs, we realised the neighbourhood really comes to life at night. So we’ve joined forces with Midnight Runners to celebrate our new home and explore this side of London by night.
Join us on a 5km music bootcamp run with 3 dynamic exercise stops. The route will be fueled by the music - so leave your headphones at home! The run pace will be approximately 4:00min/km to 6:00min/km with three breaks for body weight exercises, but to truly enjoy the event, you must be able to comfortably run a distance of 5km.
We will finish the run at the store, where we’ll have a chance to socialise over snacks and drinks provided by KIN Nutrition.
Spots for this event are limited, so book now. All ticket proceeds go to The Mayor’s Fund for London, to help young people from low-income backgrounds.
By signing up, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a pair of Reebok Floatride Energy for you and a friend from The Sports Edit!
When is it?Wed, 27 February 2019
18:30 – 21:00 GMT
- 18:00-18:25 bag drop is open
- 18:30-19:45 5km bootcamp run
- 20:00-21:00 refreshments and socialising
Where is it?
The Sports Edit
Unit 76, Coal Drops Yard
**BAG DROP: The bag drop facility in-store is available to registered participants, from 18:00 to 18:25 (to leave your belongings) and 19:45 to 21:00 (after the run). There is no bag drop option if you are late and you won't be able to collect your stuff if you finish early.**
P.S. PLEASE NOTE:
1. This event is strictly for 18+ year olds only.
2. No headphones please. You must be able to hear the organisers at any given moment.
3. This involves running and exercise that may cause injury – you participate at your own risk. By registering, confirm you are capable of running the disclosed distance.
4. Images and videos may be captured during our events by The Sports Edit, Midnight Runners, Reebok International Ltd (“Sponsor”), Argent representing Coal Drops Yard, or other event attendees. By participating in our events, you agree that photos & videos of you may be used by us and Sponsor, without your prior approval or any compensation due, and without limitation as to time, in all publicity materials and media including, without limitation, Facebook pages, Instagram accounts and websites owned or operated by us or Sponsor.
5. Any personal belongings brought to an event are left entirely at the participant's own risk - this includes designated bag drop facility. We try to make the bag drop facility as secure as we can but please be advised to bring only limited valuables to events. Due to the nature of the events, not all baggage can be kept secure at all times.
By registering for this event, you agree to these terms.